Nothing says summer like fresh corn on the cob. I think if I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, this would be it. Give your usual take on your favorite summer side dish a new twist. Everyone will be asking for the recipe. This is one of the “almost isn’t a recipe”, recipe. It is so easy and yet provides such a punch of flavor. Enjoy!
Cilantro Lime Jalapeno Corn
Serves: 4 Prep: 5 min Cook: 15 min
- 4 ears Fresh Corn
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Jalapeno, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add corn and cook about 15 minutes.
2. Mix remaining ingredients until evenly distributed. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Spread desired amount of butter over corn. Enjoy!