Ok, I know these are not the healthiest thing ever, but I am bringing them to work, so I won’t be sitting here eating all of them, because they are that good. Creamy,chocolaty and sweet, these mini cheesecakes combine everything you love about chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake. How can you go wrong? I did use low fat cream cheese and greek yogurt, so they are not that bad for you. And they are mini, so they are already portioned out for you. So there, you can have at least 1.
Press the Cookie Dough into the muffin tin:
Add the cheesecake on top:
Add the chocolate chips:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Mini Cheesecakes:
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Serves: 24 people
NOTE: THIS MAKES 24 CHEESECAKES, IF YOU DO NOT WANT 24 CHANGE THE BATTER ACCORDINGLY
- 16 oz. Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 2 TBSP vanilla extract
- 16 0z. Pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough ( I used Pillsbury Ready to Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie)
- 1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a standard size 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray. This makes 24 so if you have two 12-count muffin tins go ahead and prep a second pan as well. Otherwise, you can make 2 batches.
2. Prepare cheesecake: In a large bowl, add cream cheese, Greek yogurt and sugar. With an electric mixer, beat at medium speed until there are no lumps of the cream cheese left, about 2 minutes. Add cornstarch, eggs and vanilla. Slowly mix together on low until all ingredients are evenly distributed, about 1 minute.
3. Take the cookie dough out of the fridge. Break off 12 individual cookie pieces. Place one cookie in each tin (you’ll use more of the dough later so set it aside). With your fingers, press down on the dough until it’s evenly distributed and completely covers the bottom of each tin. With a spoon, add cheesecake mixture into each muffin cup to about 3/4 full (you’ll use the rest of the batter in the second batch so set it aside). Evenly sprinkle half of the chocolate chips on top of cheesecakes.
4. Place in the oven and cook on middle rack for 30 minutes or until edges become golden brown, rotating halfway through. Remove from oven. Let the cakes sit for at least 10 minutes before running a sharp knife around the edges and removing them from the pan. Wash and dry your muffin tin and repeat with the other half of the cookie dough, batter and chocolate chips.
5. Once completely cool, refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Enjoy!