Desserts don’t have to be super unhealthy. This combines angel food cake, fruit and dark chocolate. Satisfy you chocolate craving with this satisfying dessert.
Late Night Snack: Angel Food Cake Dessert Paninis
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 2-4 min
- 4 Slices angel food cake
- 5 slices of banana
- 5 slices of strawberry
- 4 TBSP dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat a panini press according to manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Assemble: Place 1/4 of the chocolate chips on a slice of food cake. Add either the bananas or strawberries on top. Add another 1/4 of the chocolate chips on top. Top with other slice of cake. Repeat to make the other sandwich.
3. Place sandwiches on the heated panini press, press down and cook until the cake is golden brown and crispy, about 2-4 minutes.
4. Serve Immediately.
– Banana, marshmallow, and peanut butter
– Banana, chocolate, peanut butter