Step away from the frozen french fries! It takes almost no time to make french fries that are not fried, are preservative free and are super yummy, and they go with almost any dish!
Seasoned French Fries:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 min
Serves: 2-4 people
- 2 Large Russet Potatoes ( or 4-5 smaller potatoes that come in the big bag)
- 4 tbs EVOO
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 2 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 2 TBSP Onion Powder
- 2 TBSP Chili Powder
- 2 TBSP Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and scrub potatoes.
2. Cut one potato in half longitudinally. Flip potato so that flat side rests on the cutting board. Now cut each half into about 6 long slices. Cut those slices in half horizontally. Repeat with the rest of the potatoes.
3. In a large bowel toss potatoes with olive oil. Spray baking sheet liberally with cooking spray.
4. Lay potatoes on cookie sheet in one flat layer.
5. Season the potatoes with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the garlic, onion, chili powder and Parmesan cheese.
6. Cook in oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and crispy , flipping the fries after about 20 minutes.